Thursday 10 November 2011

My mission begins...

The meat is delicious, the ice-cream is lush, and the countless bakeries of Buenos Aires offer delectable treats in an array of sticky, sweet forms, but all in all, culinary inspiration can be lacking here. Argentina is not the obvious destination for a person who, like me, spends approximately half their waking (and dreaming) life thinking about their next meal. But here I am, in search of enticing food; food that is inspired; restaurants that do not consider salt as an adequate substitute for fresh herbs and spices.

I will sacrifice my dignity to take photos of every plate of food that I consume in a public eatery (thus looking more like a tourist than I already do) and give my unfettered opinion on every mouthful.

Let the eating commence... 

No comments:

Post a Comment